Mastodon

Reading books cards

Today's tip is for those of you who need to read many books and have to remember as much details as possible.

I'm making this cards to handle some details of my reading faster than searching on the book. This can be useful for students and for those avid readers that may want to have a "rememberer" of what happens in that particular book. Here are some pics of what I did.

For my theatre subject I had to remember the title, author (birth and death), date and place premiered, the time and place of the play, main characters and their relationships, and some keywords about the type of play (literary movements, for example.) This can be expanded with an abstract of the plot or the ending, as some of my partners did.

I hope this could be useful for you!



You can check here other uses for this cards: Frankenrol - Ayudas de juego: tarjetas de referencia

Publicar un comentario

0 Comentarios